Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2001 00:05:33 GMT

Hi Russ,

I think the current idea is to have the "July" meeting up at Bryce's house
(actually his mother-in-law, but they live close).  This is up North in
Monrovia.

However, if you want to hook up with any of the Southern guys, or come over
to my place for a mini-meeting on one of those days, I'm game.

Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
Its never too early to start planning for our next get-together.

How about if we go roughly every one and one half months?  How about one
about the first week of June, and then another mid July?

One of the San Diego guys had suggested having it at his house in • Oceanside.
This would give the San Diego guys a break since they've been driving a • long
ways for two meetings now.  I can't remember exactly who suggested this. • If
you see this post, can you please reply if you are still interested or • not?

If all goes according to plan, I will be in Carlsbad from July 20 to July • 23.
After the comic convention Saturday afternoon, my night will be free. On • Sunday
morning I'm going to the Downtown Disey LIC and Sunday afternoon I'm going • to
LEGOLAND. I'd love to stop by and visit our club neighbors to the south.

Russell
BayLUG/BayLTC