Re: Next Meeting???? - Make it So
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lugola
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 02:54:29 GMT

How about June 2nd at your place, say around 11 (the normal time)???

I'm certainly open to other dates and times, but I just thought I'd throw
out a suggestion.

Robert Powell <rpowell25@home.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.org.us.lugola, Brad Hamilton writes:
One of the San Diego guys had suggested having it at his house in • Oceanside.
This would give the San Diego guys a break since they've been driving a • long
ways for two meetings now.  I can't remember exactly who suggested this. • If
you see this post, can you please reply if you are still interested or • not?

Yes, I'm still interested and the first week in June sounds great. My • house
isn't very big but I have a very large backyard we could spill into. That
would also give us(SCLTC) the opportunity to setup a nice train layout.

Robert Powell