 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8228
Re: I'll Shut-up, now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:24:53 GMT

steve, steve, steve,

As i sit here drinking my cup of Tim Hortons.

http://www.daynite.ca/images/tims.jpg

and reading all these posts (that even got Bruce out of the wood work) I
cant help but feel a little bit responsible.

So just to beat this already dead horse,

When you guys come up with a challenge you think is hard,  I'll make it a
point to come up there and show you how to do it.

umm, ~HELLO~ what about this little rice game we have going???  don't
you think THAT is hard.

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-091303/

take a box of rice, put in black and white lego, now build a robot to
extract JUST the black blocks.

ya, I guess that's fairly tame.

NOT!

oh that's right, I remember now.  you said you were not going to make it
up cause you had a sumo game to attend.  well, just pull out your
already made sumo robot # 4.6 and add stock "drive forward" program. and
enter it via proxy. then you come out and join us for a fun game.

:)

:)  Till then, I'll try to be
quiet.

I doubt that.

:)

:)

Chris

I have this minifig and I cant figure out where I got it.