 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8201
Re: Put-up or Shut-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:08:28 GMT

<snip>

Chris

WOW, that last paragraph really made me look good; and mature.

Out of all the competitions we have ever done, thse two 'bots are my favourite:

http://sparky.i989.net/images/rtl0106/p006101.jpg

*sigh*

I miss my block sorting 'bot.  I think it was my best 'bot ever.

ANd the way that Rob's moved around the board was poetry in motion.

THose were the good ol' days...

Eh, whatrya gonna do?

Dave K