 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8204
Re: Put-up or Shut-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 17:39:54 GMT

<snip>

the WORLD benefits from these games and my silly robots.

Ergo, the world can offer me

Cash
Lego
Chocolate
(and those other things)

Chris

"I need the milk status dave!!!"   me

And those 'other things' better be leggy and blonde!!!

Dave K