 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8223
Re: Put-up or Shut-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:47:28 GMT

Why keep score?

so we can have these lively debates about who's better.

I actually have more to say, but I'm tired of talking about it right now.

Ok, we'll talk more tomorrow.

Chris

I'm off to some secret place, to view some secret stuff, that i cant
talk about for another 6 months.