 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8229
8228  |  8230
Subject:
You guys aren't nearly as entertaining today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:22:42 GMT

Well, is quiet in here.

So I picked up LOR last night just to have a cursory glance.

Then of course, it's 2 a.m.

And he still doesn't walk!

Oh well, I pack for the big move, and then I work on LOR in the new place.

Dave K