 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 8235
Re: You guys aren't nearly as entertaining today...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:42:17 GMT

<snip>

no. more like you will move and lego becomes lower on the priority list as you
discover the raccoon nest, or the leak in the basement, or calum who comes
over to help you run CAT5 network cable till 4 in the AM.

I have to run cat5 thru 2 floors.  Hopefully the duct work is easily accessible.

So do I put the patch panel in the basement?  Or do I put it somewhere a little
more accessible, such as the main floor where the cable connex is probably going
to be?

Oh, btw, fyi and all that--I know y'all'll be heart broken, but the web site,
'Sparky's Space will probably be inaccessible during the move.  Hopefully by the
end of the weekend it'll be back up and Chris can complain more about how long a
download takes...

It's only a P2-300/128megram/3.2gigHD with Apache running... give the poor
little CPU a break!

Dave K