 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7079
Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 17:13:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:

I'm renting
Cube2: Hypercube when it comes out on Tuesday.

theirs a Cube 2?

Yes!

are we talking about a sequel to the GREAT CANADIAN SF movie called
CUBE. the one were 6 people are trapped in a maze and all the rooms lead
to either OUT or DEATH???

Yes!  :)

It comes out on home movie April 15th, so I'm going to go get it!  I haven't
read ANYTHING about it, I know nothing about the plot or what happens.  All
I know is it's suposedly leaps and bounds above the original, which REALLY
excites me.  I can't wait!

For those who don't know, CUBE was a quietly-released French-Canadien
independant film that I never even realised was in theatres for a short
while in Canada.  I saw it on video a year after its release, at a friends
house.  It's really awesome, but I supose it only appeals to a certain
audience.  It's very unlike other movies.

Note:  I am not a movie critic, I just enjoy movies from time to time.  Like
Fast and the Furious, Pitch Black, Contact, and xXx.  Which are all severly
awesome.

From what I understand, Cube2 takes place inside of a *FOUR DIMENSIONAL*
cube, and that just makes me shiver with excitement.

    Iain