 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7076
Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:49:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

No actually I've been there a few times too.  It's a great place.  But
like you I can't remember the name.  Harmony something I think.

Yes!  Harmony something... I can't remember either, now.  But it definately
had Harmony in the title.  There was a small pond in the entrance, and I
comented to me Mum that the fish in it wern't as big as the fish under the
bridge near the Mighty Canadian Minebuster at Canada's Wonderland.  Those
fish are seriously mutated.  They like CLIMB on each other to get at the
fish food.  I miss Wonderland.  :(  But not for the smelly climbing fish.
There is a little waterfall near there, with ducks, and they sit on top of
it!  They don't like the fish, because they tickle their feet, and that
really gets them pissed off.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!  I am on my last fortune cookie, I just snapped it open, and
NOTHING inside!!  Nothing!! Argh!  What does that mean!?  Is it bad luck?
I'm now eating it.  I was looking forward to sharing an insightful proverb
with y'all*.

Mom told me they're made of almond or something, and that really pissed me
off, because I thought they were good, and not almond, which is a nut.

I like the scene in "Best in Show" when the guy with the bloodhound (hate
that name) goes on and on about all the different types of nuts there are.
The best part is when, OH, OH YES, when the poofy one starts talking about
how much she and her 90 year old husband have in common, but she is like 30,
and pretty, and she talks about how they have soup in common.  I'm renting
Cube2: Hypercube when it comes out on Tuesday.

rtl17 - "Now this looks like a job for me, so everybody..."

    Iain

*-There is a water tower on like I-75 south in Ohio that says "Florence,
Y'All!" as you pass through the town of Florence (I think, maybe its
Florence County or something).

(Look!!!!! BICYCLES!! 10 SPEEDS!)