 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7073
Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:06:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ivan Louch writes:
But I absolutely love watching people reply with something like:

“Ok, what number am I now? 6?”
or
"Didn't you mean to say 2 types?"

TOO Funny!

Ivan
- There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary,
and those who don’t.

I thought there were 3 types of people in the world.  Those who can count,
and those who can't.

Or maybe both are true: There are 11 types of people in the world, those who
can count in binary, and those who can't...