 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 7064
Re: rtlToronto15: Pipe Racers-Feasibility?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:03:11 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

Inspired by your fear of Y's I've put out a few phone calls to my various plastics
and plumbing suppliers, to see if a real T joint exists.  I'm sure I've seen them.
but to quote a friend, "Someone's memory is hard to argue with"

They do indeed exist. From my basement:

http://members.rogers.com/4tee2/smallt.jpg

http://members.rogers.com/4tee2/larget.jpg

They come off at an angle and then straighten out, but they are Ts.