 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3127
My Entry -- Re: Project X and game play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:44:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
as always, I look for comments.  if you need to reply to me personally
keep in mind that Rogers.com has given me a new e-mail address, so don't
mail me from your address book, unless you have updated it with the
above address.

Chris
Pretend this says something funny

I finally got a small page together for my 'bot for rtl X

Now no stealing too many ideas ;p

Anyway, I'll have it up as soon as I get home tonite, so check around 7 p.m.
and it should be there.

Take care

Dave

http://sparky.i989.net/rtl0202.htm