 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3146
Re: My Entry -- Re: Project X and game play
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:15:25 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:
Chris Magno wrote:

BTW has anyone got ideas for our next game or are we going to do the
usual and brainstorm @ mels?

How about a Bridge Too Far.  Going with the Scrap Heap Challenge theme, we could do
bridging robots.  Set a fixed distance between two tables, and an initial robot size
that is smaller then the gap.  Your robot must make it from one table to the other.
We could do head to head races, first across wins.

That could be slightly hazardous to the robot's health... :)

Chris
Pretend this says something funny

I'm tired of pretending. :-)

Derek

I wonder what happened to Chris' old tag line: "see new robot walkers at
xxxxx.com"?

Ben