 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3128
3127  |  3129
Subject:
Train 3 Height and Width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 23:58:36 GMT

This question is posed to Derek and Iain:

will both of your trains and wagons fit through this area (its 15 blocks and
1 plate in at the highest point....

I have created a train station (the dark grey region in this image
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=95077 ) and one of the roof
support pillars, may be in the way, if your wagons, are 15b 1p  (b=brick,
p=plate (for Chris ;-)  )) right across.

Jeff VW