 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3205
Re: Train 3 Height and Width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 19:09:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:

If fractious, gossipy, disorganized MichLUG can do it, you guys can do it
standing on your heads.

The *only* reason why rtlToronto is organized at all is thanks to the work
of Calum and Chris.  They make it look easy.  The rest of us are
intermittent members that show up :)

How can you plan around that?

Ohhh, my first reply to an ++LP post!  Ohhhhhhhh.....

Dave

Chris <-- Dave the ultimate copycat!  but somehow not as funny as when