 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3129
Re: Train 3 Height and Width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 00:35:23 GMT

I'm good with that.  The roof beams in my train station are exactly 15 blocks
from baseplate to bottom of the beam.  So if there is a problem with your
construction there will be a problem with mine.

I think my highest car is just under 14 blocks high.

I think in general my trains won't run on the inner loop anyway.  Too many
switches.  I haven't tested it, but I think my "GO Train" cars will hit the
switch lever when going through the branch off direction of a switch.

Derek

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

This question is posed to Derek and Iain:

will both of your trains and wagons fit through this area (its 15 blocks and
1 plate in at the highest point....

I have created a train station (the dark grey region in this image
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=95077 ) and one of the roof
support pillars, may be in the way, if your wagons, are 15b 1p  (b=brick,
p=plate (for Chris ;-)  )) right across.

Jeff VW