 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 3199
Re: Train 3 Height and Width
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:17:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:
But GATS shows are big shows and tend to be held in an exhibition hall. What
you guys are doing is, in a way, much more remarkable since it's not held in
a hall and further, it's in an area where parking is a bit more challenging.

I think in the near future we should probably investigate something out in
Etobicoke where parking is free and plentiful.  There's also the possibility
of a two day weekend train event.  I'm not sure if we're up to the level of
doing a train show with other train clubs though.

Calum