 Off-Topic / Pun / 576
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:51:07 GMT

You forgot to cross-post to lugnet.off-topic.pun. :)

Thanks for kudos.  I think there's still room for improvement in Partsref,
but I'm very happy with how this version turned out.  But I couldn't have
done it without Todd's (and I somewhat suspect, Suzanne's) help.

Steve

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman wrote:

Steve Bliss has just completed a major facelift of the Partsref interface.
I think the results are wonderful!  Check it out:

  http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/

He's made it easier to browse, easier to look things up by keyword, he gives
you cross-links to other reference materials online, and he shows you how to
make links to all the colored images:

  http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/colors/

--Todd