 General / 23875
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 22:31:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric McCarthy wrote:

Many of us also have our own personal databases
that cover some of the sets that we are interested in.
But again, if there is no usable means of uploading them, `
what good does that do anyone else?

Tim Vattima's database at http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/
is often helpful, but I wish I could easily add to it.

Does your personal database include "this part, in this color, is available
in these sets" information?  Does it include LDraw part numbers?  Can you
post this to the web?  With a sensible layout to the html?

If so, I'd be interested in linking to your site from Partsref.

Steve