 CAD / 4918
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 21:59:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tom Stangl wrote:

Is there any way to view it in frame mode like the old one?  I liked having the
part categories on the left frame and viewing the parts on the right.

Only sort of.  Most of the old html files are still there, including the
the files which displayed in the frame.  Unfortunately, the frameset page
is gone (it was overwritten).  BUT, you can display the category page in
your browser, without a frame.  Since all the links on the category page
are aimed at a named frame, clicking a link pops up a new browser window
instead.  The new window is then reused as you click different categories.

Try it: <http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/partlist.html>

Steve