 General / 23889
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 02:03:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
Steve Bliss wrote:

In lugnet.general, Eric McCarthy wrote:

Tim Vattima's database at http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/
is often helpful, but I wish I could easily add to it.

Does your personal database include "this part, in this color, is available
in these sets" information?  Does it include LDraw part numbers?  Can you
post this to the web?  With a sensible layout to the html?

If so, I'd be interested in linking to your site from Partsref.

No, I don't have all this info, and even if I did I wouldn't know
how to arrange it.  But if the infrastructure were set up, I would
submit the information about the sets I've inventoried and will
inventory in the future.

/Eric M/

As would I.  I'd be happy to toss in the 350 or so set inventories that I
have. But someone else would probably have to do the plumbing.  Mine are all
in an Access database and I do use the LDraw part numbers and names (well,
for the most part anyway... Can't say as I've kept up with all the renames
and such.  But it follows the basic LDraw nomenclature).

If anybody's interested, I've got the DB.

Kim