 CAD / 4908
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 18:57:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Charles Eric McCarthy writes:
(*) I think the word "beige" is more apt.  Does anyone really
think the word "tan" is better for this color?

I had always been planning someday to use the word "beige" instead of "tan"
for the tan brick color, until I noticed last week that LEGO calls it "Tan"
in the new Holiday S@H catalog.  Wow.

--Todd