 CAD / 4909
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 19:11:42 GMT

Is there any way to view it in frame mode like the old one?  I liked having the
part categories on the left frame and viewing the parts on the right.

Todd Lehman wrote:

Steve Bliss has just completed a major facelift of the Partsref interface.
I think the results are wonderful!  Check it out:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/

He's made it easier to browse, easier to look things up by keyword, he gives
you cross-links to other reference materials online, and he shows you how to
make links to all the colored images:

   http://guide.lugnet.com/partsref/colors/

--Todd