 General / 23915
Re: New Partsref is pure bliss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 21:33:04 GMT

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 09:09:27PM +0000, Steve Bliss wrote:
Maybe I asked you this before, but do you have a standard way of recording
parts which have more than one color?

For example, in AucZILLA, minifig torsos are recorded with up to three
colors:  if there's only one color for the torso, then the body and arms
are that color, and the hands are yellow.  If there are two colors (like
white/blue) the body is the first color, the arms are the second color, and
the hands are yellow.  If there are three colors, the third color is for
the hands.

no real standard way - the color in the 'color' column is the base color -
what you'd see if you looked inside the torso.  Everything else goes in
the notes...  Not perfect, but I couldn't think of a better way...

--
Dan Boger / dan@peeron.com / www.peeron.com / ICQ: 1130750
<set:1992_1>:  Dragsters (LEGO/SYSTEM/Town/Race), '93, 96 pcs, 2 figs