 Off-Topic / Geek / 4006
Re: MS IE SUCKS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 23:11:53 GMT

richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com> wrote:
I'd really dig Mozilla except for the nested tables and the wierdo
aforementioned quirks thing (why couldn't it be selected from the interface
instead of reading it from the HTML? Ugh!).

Well, realistically, you want as many existing web sites to work as
possible. I can't think of a reason where you'd want to turn on the "treat
this pedantically" flag for someone else's site in real life.

Actually, if the nested tables thing is fixed, that's it -- Mozilla wins.

Do you have an example of what it seems/seemed to be breaking on?

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>