 Off-Topic / Geek / 3989
Re: MS IE SUCKS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 19:57:55 GMT

Quoting richard marchetti <blueofnoon@aol.com>:

3) Opera -- the best browser made, in my opinion.
Never used it, can't tell you.  Personally Galeon is my favorite browser, and
it does have one big advantage over opera - it's free :)

My question is: why does mozilla seem better than netscape communicator?  Or
am
I high?

you must be high!  Mozilla has absolutly NOTHING in common with NC.  Not a
single line of code, afaik.  What's better about it?  everything :)  it's much
faster rendering html, it actually renders stuff correctly, it's activly
developed and is open source.

Just my $0.02

--
Dan Boger