 Off-Topic / Geek / 3985
Re: MS IE SUCKS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 18:27:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Erick Jensen writes:
Why does IE suck so much now?

It's good and bad at the same time.

What I am looking forward to is full support of the PNG image format.  Why
it hasn't been implemented is anyone's guess.  GIF transparency doesn't hold
a candle to that of PNG.

Of course, I use Opera -- which is FAR superior to all of the above in my
view. The only problem I have ever experienced is occasional hangs for
downloads -- but for anything significantly large in file size, I use
Gozilla anyway...

-- Hop-Frog