 Off-Topic / Geek / 4005
Re: MS IE SUCKS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 00:49:43 GMT

No problem with either cookies or the file extension issues over here.

I regularly use Opera to post via the web interface on lugnet and also to
shop at Bricklink.  I think both use cookies to identify me when I browse
around.

I'm running Opera 6.01.

I'd really dig Mozilla except for the nested tables and the wierdo
aforementioned quirks thing (why couldn't it be selected from the interface
instead of reading it from the HTML? Ugh!). Actually, if the nested tables
thing is fixed, that's it -- Mozilla wins.

-- Hop-Frog