 Off-Topic / Geek / 4067
Re: MS IE SUCKS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 07:17:47 GMT

Rock on wif yo bad self.  Games are a big factor in what system I use.  I
haven't got the money to buy all the consoles so I get very picky.  I base
my purchase on not the system and it's performace stats, but the games.  Cuz
honestly, a gamecube could be the coolest thing out there, but if there's no
games I want, what's the point.  I'm hooked on final fantasy so I HAD to
have a PS2.  I did have a PS1 but I would have trashed it for an
alternative.  I know there are others with that same reasoning, and...
doesn't is suck that square is going to make games for gamecube?   Now I
have to get that little-disk no dvd'in SOB system for kids. I probably won't
though.  The PS2 FFs are good enough for me.  So my buddy has EVERY system
out there, hooked up.  Everything but a turbografix.  I've played them all,
and xbox is a close second.  If I had the money I'd get some halo or
something.  So the PC games are the sole reason I have a PC, I hate the
thing, I miss my mac.  Mac has been and will always be, top of the heap.
Unfortunately not enough people think so.  Those people being video game
creators.  OOOOH they made quake 3 now!  OOOOh and diablo 2 just came out.
I could go on.  But now I'm rambling.  So I'll stop.