 Off-Topic / Geek / 3984
Re: MS IE SUCKS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:55:40 GMT

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H4tys0.1xs@lugnet.com...
Thanks for the ideas, I thought of it the opposite way.  I figured bigger
temp files the less it would have to download.  I had cranked up pretty
high, 60+mb.

The problem seems to be that a bigger causes problems managing all of those
small files, creating a large overhead.

Out of curiosity, are there any third party extentions I would
ever want?  Is 'flash' considered 3rd party?  Ah well.

Things like flash, quicktime, etc aren't affected by that setting. It's more
for stuff like Alexa, Comet Cursor, and other stuff that I know I'd never
use.

Dan