 Off-Topic / Geek / 3835
Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 21:01:57 GMT

Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:Gyn46p.7EJ@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Frank Filz writes:

<sniped because lugnet hates long quotes.>

Now that we have moderation features, we are also "cleaning up" all the
off-topic clutter that had accumulated under the off-topic tag.  Not
all off-topic tagged content was deleted, just non-LEGO related stuff.

Ahhhhhh..... I had always interpreted the off-topic to mean it was for
anything
non-lego related. Are you notifying users before deleting they're
images/files?
I for one don't have back-ups of some of my images and I think someone else
mentioned the same thing.

Gary

Much of that stuff would be on-topic on Geekshelf, as some users have
already figured out.

KL