 Off-Topic / Geek / 3811
Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:58:06 GMT

Mark & All,

Also, there is an Anime image on the recent page that has a picture of a
female with a see-thru shirt on. I know its anime, but its pretty realistic.

Yes, I have seen that as well this morning. And here are some more vehicles:

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=173

Would it be possible to have some type of explanation of who deleted these
pictures of mine, and the reason why, since there seems to be a good deal of
pictures of vehicles on Geekshelf, among some otherly questionable material
(Kangaroos engaged in activities). Apparently there seems to be a double
standard when it came to my pictures of vehicles.

I am too wondering what the guidelines are.

As am I.

Scott S.