 Off-Topic / Geek / 3823
Re: Trusted Users (was Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 21:47:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Chris Maddison writes:

On behalf of most of Lugnet, (I'm assuming here, don't shoot me) I sincerely
hope that this is taken into consideration.

-Chris Maddison

I wholeheartedly second this, Chris, Kevin, and all.

Tim Courtney