 Off-Topic / Geek / 3808
Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 05:10:00 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

After Geekshelf went online, I deicded to get rid of most of my off-topic
pictures on Brickshelf. Since I saw this picture on Geekshelf here:

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=248

I thought I could transfer my vehicle pics here to my Geekshelf account.
However, since I uploaded the pictures last week, obviously a moderator
deleted them all.

I would like to know then what is the policy here? If it is not possible to
put vehicle pictures up, fine, but Eric's picture should be deleted as well,
unless we get some kind of clarification on official Geekshelf policy.

(My now empty folder)

http://www.geekshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=152

FUT to off.topic.geek unless there is a better place

Scott S.
--

Also, there is an Anime image on the recent page that has a picture of a
female with a see-thru shirt on. I know its anime, but its pretty realistic.

Mark