 Off-Topic / Geek / 3813
Re: Geekshelf Question - Vehicle Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 18:26:16 GMT

Kevin & All,

Keep in mind that different moderators may make different decisions about
what is on-topic and what is not.

That's strange, but OK.

Also, other content in the folder
may sway their opinion about wether the folder as a whole is on-topic
or not.  Finally, since the site is new and the topic is somewhat vague
(what is geeky?) you can expect some erratic moderating until everyone
is on the same page.

Well, since you are the head of it, Kevin, I would hope that you can define
that same page.

I don't remember the specific pictures, but you could try uploading them
again.  Most cars are really boring to anyone other than the owner, so
unless there's some geek tie-in, there's no guarantee they'll be moderated
on-topic.

So I guess I will need to ask again then, are vehicles allowed or not? If
not, all vehicles should be removed from Geekshelf, if we are being
consistant. If not, I think the moderators need to be a little more uniform
in their appraisals.

Scott S.