 Off-Topic / Fun / 6861
Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 01:45:19 GMT

Why are you buying beer at lunch?? Either you're drinking on the job (in
which case, are you guys hiring?) or you're buying beer that doesn't have • to
be kept cold (in which case you need to improve your taste in beer).

FUT .fun

++Lar

Every once in a while we cut out early on Friday and enjoy a cold one.  It
is a beautiful day here in NC, not a cloud in the sky and the wind was
wispering that we should blow out of work early.  We also have a fridge in
the office to make sure it stays cold.  ;-)  Working in a small field office
allows one to do things you could never do in a large corporate office.

Lar, you could come work for my organization.  We have the neatest thing...its
a beer machine.  3 quarters buys you a can :).  And it is Canadian beer, none
of the weak American beer.  You should see the US Marines go 1 beer, 2 beer, 3
beer, floor :).

(no, we don't have a tot any more, except on special occasions...but there are
still people in who collect the $5 or so/week from when the tot was around)

James