 Off-Topic / Fun / 6858
Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 21:39:51 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Walsh writes:

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Today on I my way back from lunch I stopped at a gas station (a Philips • 66)
near my office for the sole purpose to buy a six pack of beer.

Why are you buying beer at lunch?? Either you're drinking on the job (in
which case, are you guys hiring?) or you're buying beer that doesn't have • to
be kept cold (in which case you need to improve your taste in beer).

FUT .fun

++Lar

Every once in a while we cut out early on Friday and enjoy a cold one.  It
is a beautiful day here in NC, not a cloud in the sky and the wind was
wispering that we should blow out of work early.  We also have a fridge in
the office to make sure it stays cold.  ;-)  Working in a small field office
allows one to do things you could never do in a large corporate office.

Mike