 Off-Topic / Fun / 6856
Re: Polybag Racks (was: Shopping Anecdote and Suggestions (Long))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 20:25:09 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mike Walsh writes:

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Today on I my way back from lunch I stopped at a gas station (a Philips 66)
near my office for the sole purpose to buy a six pack of beer.

Why are you buying beer at lunch?? Either you're drinking on the job (in
which case, are you guys hiring?)

You know, you left IBM too soon... Even we have been served beer at
functions now (of course we can't go back to work - gee what a bummer -
of course I don't drink so it doesn't matter much to me).

I keep suggesting though that they add Birch Beer to the Root Beer that
our snack room is stocked with so I can say: "They keep our snackroom
stocked with two kinds of beer."

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com