 Off-Topic / Fun / 501
Re: 6 months!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:56:40 GMT

Why be worried?  We don't have door-to-door Compu-Cops ... (1)
Regardless ... I've made my whole collection of CD's into MP3's ...
Though normally only the 'decent' songs that I actually listen to and
like.

Now all I have to get is the Panasonic DVD-RW ... only $799 ...
Though disks are $39 Double sided (5.2G) and $25 single sided (2.6G)
That would be PLENTY for my whole collection ... including the crappy
songs ...

-Lee.

(1) - I don't advocate for stealing ... I BUY anything I like ...

Steve Bliss wrote:

I haven't actually gotten anything.  I never even purchased a Personics
tape.  But I'd definitely be leary of any websites/ftp archives offering
MP3 for free download, unless they had very obvious disclaimers that
they have been allowed by the artist(s) to offer those files.

Steve