 Off-Topic / Fun / 2718
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 19:11:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Adrian Drake wrote:
I hear that Stephen King has come out with a new book: "The Spammed".

Oh please no.  Not another stupid techo-phobe thriller, I hope.

Well, if you consider the technology used to create Spam, it could be a
techno-phobe thriller...

It's
about a worldwide plague that kills 99% of the population, caused by • poisoned
Spam.

Oh, well, that's a relief!  :-,

No, a map that shows elevations is a relief.

...But isn't "poisoned Spam" a little redundant, kind of?

It's riveting!

More so than rivets.  ;-)

Sure, read the drawn out psycho-boredom of the book, and you're ready to pound
your head against the wall.  Put a rivet in the way, and Voila! it's riveting.
Well, your head is, but hey, who am I to nitpick.

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html