 General / 7112
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:17:12 GMT

I can sympathize, but if I ever start getting flak, I'll just wear my
leather motorcycle jacket.  There is something about a 6ft, huge dude with
a fuzzy face staring at you that just....causes one to .... wilt.

Of course, it can be fun to have the mom's pull the kids in close as I
stride down to the lego aisle.  The best part is that most kids don't seem
to frieghtened...at least not more than without the leather...

To be honest, the woman I bought lego from last at TRU was nice, and
didn't act too suprised when I said, "Nope, it's for me."

Ciao!

--
I'm playing that game, "General P. Fault", on my Wintendo.`

The Doctor What: A really hip dude               http://docwhat.gerf.org/
docwhat@gerf.org                    (finger docwhat@gerf.org for PGP key)
KF6VNC