 Off-Topic / Fun / 2712
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 16:18:01 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy Sproat writes:
Tom McDonald wrote:
In lugnet.general, John DiRienzo writes:
  Has anyone heard the phrase, "hung like a Lego man" before?  Makes ya
wonder...
http://classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P76+C180+R3856240+K255281727
Hey, here's a future feature for Lugnet! An unofficial Lego personals • section.
It could be called "Studs-n-Sockets, looking for that perfect match" ;-)

I like the name, but...  If anyone else calls her a socket, Barbara'll rip
their lungs out.

LOL  I can well imagine! And if any other female calls you a stud, conceivably
she could do the same thing! :-)

I dunno if we have a sufficiently large population of sexually desparate
people here.  Then again, we are mostly engineers of one kind or another.

However, many engineers are. They just too busy to notice ;-)

Besides, I'm more like a Starfury:  "Ugly, but well hung".   X-P

Make the most of what you've got. Just remember you're attached. :-D

Darth Maul Lives

He's kinda like Starfury too.

-Tom McD.
when replying, don't miss the last previously unreleased Asimov: Foundation
and Spamcake