 General / 7126
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 06:22:21 GMT

Bram Lambrecht wrote:

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
But there is NO REASON to be ashamed :)  I am open about my Lego hobby
in my high school even.  Yes, I get a few laughs, but I really don't • mind
them, cause its all done in good fun.  I haven't found anyone really who

looked down on me for playing with toys still.  In fact, of the friends • from
school I've had over, I haven't had one of them *not* be impressed with • my
creations or my web projects.  A lot think its the coolest thing since
sliced >bread!

Hey, I've even brought models to school.

We don't need to go into what I bring in to work ;-)

Except to say that I gotta take a new set of pics, I have a bunch of new
stuff there ;-)

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/