 General / 7010
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 02:44:57 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
And as for cruising the male personals, were you "sizing up" the
competition or does your bread butter on a different side than I
thought? (not that there's anything wrong with that :-) )

Well, it's bad if you drop it on a carpet and Murphey takes notice...

Which reminds me -- if a cat always lands on its paws, and buttered bread
always lands butter-side down, what happens if you drop a buttered cat?

Cheers,
- jsproat