 General / 7120
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:20:43 GMT

"onyx" <onyx@flash.net> writes:
for anyone wondering how to "come out" to friends and coworkers, i
have one word..

SUPERCAR

That reminds me--I got my first 8880 a week ago, replaced the V8 with a
more realistic looking V12, added scissor doors, and covered all surfaces
with bricks and/or plates.  It's a lot heavier, and sags a bit on the
suspension.  If you try to roll it too quickly in first gear, it puts a
lot of strain on the drive-belt chain (12 cylinders are harder to drive
than 8).  I guess that makes it more realistic. :)  Now all I have to do
is take pictures (and finish the film quickly).
--Bram