 General / 7085
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 02:13:05 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Stanley writes:
Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> wrote:
Maybee I need to join a Legoholics Anonymous group for support.  Of course
that's what this group is :)

Heh, we've got enough people at UTK right now to start a chapter.

Seriously, if it actually does bother you, you need to hang out with
me and John Morgan sometime.  We can give you some pointers on "not
giving a da** what other people think".

<grin> yea drop by any time! Craig(co-worker) stopped by my house and saw all
the legos and his first comment was " you are insane" I grinned real big and
replied" Yea? so whats your point ?"  I used to kinda feel silly buying the
legos but now I just admit it and they can deal with it however they want.  If
someone is going to judge me for expressing my creativity thru "toys" then I
think thats their problem. : ) personally, I get lots of satisfaction building
something of substance out of a pile of bricks! I continue to be amazing and
all the other creations found here thru Lugnet. I built a new hot rod v-8 with
4 into 1 headers system this weekend and got the roof on  Johnnie's new garage.
Making some progress one brick at a time.

   Take care !
       John(just a lego monkey) Morgan