 General / 7007
Re: Lego man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 00:53:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, John DiRienzo writes:
  Has anyone heard the phrase, "hung like a Lego man" before?  Makes ya
wonder...
http://classifieds2000.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P76+C180+R3856240+K255281727

lol

Hey, here's a future feature for Lugnet! An unofficial Lego personals section.
It could be called "Studs-n-Sockets, looking for that perfect match" ;-)

Discussion group name candidates could include,
lugnet.lounge
lugnet.market.couples
lugnet.market.meat

[f-ups set to .admin.general]

-Tom McD. (who's trying to get better at setting follow-ups)
when replying, adhesives made from spamcake excretion are very strong.