 Off-Topic / Fun / 1187
Re: Sony unveils Playstation 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:47:37 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:

No matter what, a console will never beat a computer with no budget limit.

And given time, a console will not beat a budget computer.

But not every one is willing to put together a budget computer, not to
mention the fact that people want the newest, fastest processor which
ends
up blowing the budget.

--
Paul Foster