 Off-Topic / Fun / 1146
Re: Sony unveils Playstation 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 04:25:04 GMT

      <laughing> You're assuming his computer is a *desktop* computer. Yes,
the PSX2 specs will stomp any desktop computer specs for the next nine
months. But Mike's computer isn't a desktop computer, AFAIK. :)

What I seem to remember was Celeron's at 450. Of course, he _could_
have been talking about his company's computer, in which case I know
where to find the Sun Enterprise 450's.

You're correct about the former, and I believe Mike was referring to
the latter. I've no idea about the specs for the Sun, but I'm inclined
to believe that they'll be in a different chart from his desktop Celeron
450. :)

Adam

bwappo@ee.net